joi, ianuarie 31, 2008

I'm NOT sorry!

Yes, I’m the shallow one that cannot understand how the hair-dresser is such an accomplished character. I am the one that judges people by what they do. If what you do does not represent who you are, why the hell do you do it? Don’t tell me that you don’t have a fucking choice… There’s always a choice. That’s what got me into this mess: making all the wrong choices, every bloody time. I wonder how long until I would have had it with everything, until I get fed up with all the bullshit and the disappointments, until I pass on to a different state… and what state would that be...

Am I really to be blamed if I can’t fall in love with a guy who works as a salesman in a retail store? Even if he is clever, good looking and fun… I simply can’t imagine myself spending cosy evenings with someone who wakes up after 10 a.m., goes to a job suitable for a sub-unitary IQ, and then spends the evening/night in a friend’s bar, dancing and drinking vodka till 6 in the morning. All this seems OK for the weekend, for holidays, for teenagers… but not for ‘him’

Should I be sorry for being who I am? Should I apologize for thinking this way? It seems to be driving people away, and I probably should be considering changing perspective.

But then again…. you’ve obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a shit… :D

Etichete: ,